Hello! Thank you for your interest in coming to the in-person church service on June 7th! Here’s some helpful information for when we meet together…
- If you feel sick or were recently around someone who was sick, please stay home.
- Try to maintain 6ft distance with those who have not been quarantining with you.
- We’re providing hand sanitizer and lots of tissues. Please cover your cough and any sneezes.
- Please bring your Bible and pen and paper if you’d like to take notes.
- The YO has changed their childcare program so the church is able to use all spaces of the building once more.
- 10am is when the service will begin. Coming 5-10min earlier is encouraged.
- We are asking that everyone who is able to please wear a mask. Children under 5 years old and those whose breathing is restricted by a mask (like with asthma) do not need to wear one.
- Masks are available if you do not have one or would like more! They have been provided by the Corvallis Sewing Brigade and donations of $0.50 to $3.00 per mask would be most welcome.
- Seating is partially assigned. If you don't see your last name on a row of chairs, then feel free to sit wherever is open.
- When the sermon prompts you for “discussion and reflection” please talk amongst those you are with and/or with those who are in the row in front of or behind you. Be mindful of social distancing guidelines.
- Thank you for attending! If you have any feedback (good or bad) on how it went, please email us here.
Digital Office Hours: T-F, 11-5pm
SouthSide Community Church